Re: [SOGo] IMAPProxy needed?

  • From: "ABBAS Alain" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] IMAPProxy needed?
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 02:28:51 +0200

hello
we have some clients on Sogo with arround 2000 accounts and we don t have any performance problems
with the webmail without imaproxy.
Regards

Le Lundi 19 Mai 2014 14:21 CEST, Thomas Trepper < > a écrit:

Hi all,

I was wondering, if it might make sense to install an imap proxy (like http://www.imapproxy.org/) which was written to support webmail systems with non persistent imap connections? How is sogo handling that?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Thomas

--

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists