[SOGo] Address book very strange

  • From: Albert Shih < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Address book very strange
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 18:05:04 +0200

Hi,

It's not exactly a bug but a very strange feature and very inconvenient

I only tested in french and english.

When I created a new entrie inside the address book, we enter the first
name and the last name. Through some nice javascript the displayname is
automatically fill with

first-name last-name

but the list of all address book is sort by using this displayname. So the
list is sorted by...first name first and because we got only one column we
cannot sort by last-name.

I think it's more natural to have

1/ or the displayname fill by last-name first-name

2/ or two columns with first-name | last-name so the user can choose to
sort by last-name

Regards.

JAS
--