Re: [SOGo] Selected calendar for existing events

  • From: Henry Verdonschot < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Selected calendar for existing events
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 14:20:01 +0200
  • Newsgroups: sogo

Christian Mack schreef op 21-5-2014 15:33:
Hello Henry Verdonschot

Am 2014-04-28 10:37, schrieb Henry Verdonschot:
When I open an existing event the calender for that event is set to my
personal (first) one, even if that event was for an other calendar. I
have set SOGoDefaultCalendar to selected.

Is that event from a calendar shared read only with you?

Then it always selects the personal calendar for storing changes.

Hello Christian,

No, all calendars are read/write. One (personal) is shared and read only for
other users, the other one is my private calendar.

Kind regards,
Henry Verdonschot