[SOGo] Re: html / text mails

  • From: heupink < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Re: html / text mails
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 10:19:27 +0200

So, a bit more research on my side:

- the user can change his personal preference in preferences, mail options, compose messages in html or text

- at compose time, we cannot change the content type, and there already is a bug report for that here:

http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1507

I should have searched a bit more before posting my question to the list...my apologies. :-)

Still...would be a nice small feature to have.

MJ