Re: [SOGo] Re: html / text mails

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Re: html / text mails
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 12:55:43 +0200

Dear MJ,

You need more research :)

- That link is a feature request, not a bug report :)

- The SOGoMailComposeMessageType = html; (or text) option is force the default mail format.

- Users can change it in their configuration (permanently and not temporarily the composer window).

Cheers,
Peti

So, a bit more research on my side:

- the user can change his personal preference in preferences, mail options, compose messages in html or text

- at compose time, we cannot change the content type, and there already is a bug report for that here:

http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1507

I should have searched a bit more before posting my question to the list...my apologies. :-)

Still...would be a nice small feature to have.

MJ