[SOGo] Problem with forward

  • From: Albert Shih < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Problem with forward
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 22:40:15 +0200

Hi all,

I've a problem with forwarding a message. When I try to forward a message
in attachement mode, it's not working. I got the composing windows, I can
see the orginal message is attached, but when I try to send the message
nothing append. At the first attempt I see a «timer», after that the
windows don't close and all buttom is freeze.

The message is indeed forward but the windows doesn't close....

I've try with Firefox/Chrome/Opera (FreeBSD) and Firefox (Windows)

Any idea ?

Regards.

JAS

--