Re: [SOGo] new to SOGo, have slowish webmail interface, need help...

  • From: heupink < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] new to SOGo, have slowish webmail interface, need help...
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 15:59:51 +0200

Thanks for the suggestion, I thought to try webmail systems (perhaps
later) but given that the default is "fast" in the ZEG appliance, also
on my local vm, I would like to understand what is wrong in my setup,
first... are you using (or suggesting as better choice) roundcube
instead of the SOGo webmail?
Nope. We like the SOGo webmail a lot. :-)
(though we offer roundcube too, and in fact: even squirrelmail)

I suggested a regular imap client, so see if your complete imap system is slow, or if just imap through SOGo is somehow slow.