[SOGo] Emailed reminders for events?

  • From: Charles Marcus < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Emailed reminders for events?
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 10:11:04 -0400

Hi all,

Reading in the User Guide, I see where it talks about enabling email based reminders, but it doesn't go into much detail.

First, we need this for just specific users, not a global option that affects everyone.

Am I correct that enabling this option (and the cron job) will result in each user then having the choice to enable email reminders for events?

If so, would there then be a way for any given user to enable these by default, so they don't have to do it each time?

I'm going to try to get this working this weekend, but would like to get a few answers first so I know what to expect.

Thanks,

Charles