Re: [SOGo] Emailed reminders for events?

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Emailed reminders for events?
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 20:08:14 -0400

On 2014-05-28, 10:11 AM, Charles Marcus wrote:
First, we need this for just specific users, not a global option that affects everyone.
That's not support - it's a global option.

Am I correct that enabling this option (and the cron job) will result in each user then having the choice to enable email reminders for events?
That is correct.

If so, would there then be a way for any given user to enable these by default, so they don't have to do it each time?
Not at this time.

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte