[SOGo] Activesync Outlook 2013

  • From: Martin Simovic < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Activesync Outlook 2013
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 15:29:56 +0200

Hi,

I am using SOGo 2.2.4 with activesync with Outlook 2013. Folders with large
amount of email do not show any email at all (18k+ messages) sync is set to
all mail.
There are no apparent errors in log file, I have adjusted SxVMemLimit and
WoWorkersCount to fix errors that were showing up earlier. Is there anything
that can be done to fix this?

Other issue seems to be that Global Address Book seems to be unavailable for
Outlook when using ActiveSync. Is this expected?

Thanks and Best Regards

Martin Šimovič

NETSON s.r.o.
Mlynská 1/2338