Re: [SOGo] Activesync Outlook 2013

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Activesync Outlook 2013
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 13:03:21 -0400

On 2014-06-02, 9:29 AM, Martin Simovic wrote:
I am using SOGo 2.2.4 with activesync with Outlook 2013. Folders with large
amount of email do not show any email at all (18k+ messages) sync is set to
all mail.
There are no apparent errors in log file, I have adjusted SxVMemLimit and
WoWorkersCount to fix errors that were showing up earlier. Is there anything
that can be done to fix this?
How about if you limit it to 1 month for testing purposes?

Other issue seems to be that Global Address Book seems to be unavailable for
Outlook when using ActiveSync. Is this expected?
The feature is not available in _Outlook_.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence