[SOGo] Issue with SOGoMailComposeMessageType

  • From: "Laz C. Peterson" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Issue with SOGoMailComposeMessageType
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 16:01:20 -0700

Hi there,

We are attempting to implement a “sogo-tool”-based corporate signature. And,
unfortunately I am having a fairly major issue with the
SOGoMailComposeMessageType setting.

For a few random users, even with SOGoMailComposeMessageType set as “html” in
sogo.conf, they are still unable to select “HTML” instead of “Plain Text” in
their settings from certain computers. It is like it is enforced as “Plain
Text”.

Our HTML-based signature looks great for most users. But for others, we
can’t get the compose type to be set no matter what we do. It is always as
“Plain Text”. If I log in as the same user on my system (same environment),
the compose message type is somehow HTML.

I really don’t know what the problem could be. Especially considering HTML
is set in the sogo.conf file.

Any suggestions? Browsers in question are running IE10.

Thanks again.
~Laz Peterson