Re: [SOGo] Issue with SOGoMailComposeMessageType

  • From: "Laz C. Peterson" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Issue with SOGoMailComposeMessageType
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 10:06:32 -0700

Francis — BINGO! As usual … :-)

The user agent string that should be relayed to SOGo is: Mozilla/5.0
(compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/6.0)

The user agent string that is actually being reported to SOGo is: Mozilla/4.0
(compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/6.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR
2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0;
.NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)

I believe we have found our culprit! Not sure why, what or how … But it
seems that these domain-based computers are for some reason setting
themselves to compatibility mode for SOGo. Let me check some things out, but
you hit the nail right on the head!

Thanks again, Francis.
~Laz

On Jun 3, 2014, at 8:39 AM, Francis Lachapelle
< >