[SOGo] Additional user calendar not shown after TB upgrade

  • From: Márcio Merlone < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Additional user calendar not shown after TB upgrade
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 15:58:59 -0300

Hi,

My boss just got its Thunderbird upgraded to 24.5 and then he noticed sogo integrator is not ready for that yet. Then he downgraded back to TB 24.4, installed sogo integrator and he got his calendar back. Happens that he had 2 calendars, and now only one is shown on TB. They are both functional at the web interface, how can I get the other back on TB?

Best regards.

--
Marcio Merlone