Re: [SOGo] Additional user calendar not shown after TB upgrade

  • From: Charles Marcus < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Additional user calendar not shown after TB upgrade
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 16:46:56 -0400

My boss just got its Thunderbird upgraded to 24.5 and then he noticed sogo integrator is not ready for that yet. Then he downgraded back to TB 24.4, installed sogo integrator and he got his calendar back. Happens that he had 2 calendars, and now only one is shown on TB. They are both functional at the web interface, how can I get the other back on TB?

We have Thunderbird 24.5 and Integrator/Connector 24.0.4 with no problems at all...

Best regards,

Charles