Re: [SOGo] Language Preferences

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Language Preferences
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 08:37:01 +0200

Hello Romeyn Prescott

Am 2014-06-03 19:05, schrieb Romeyn Prescott:

> We have one user--only one--whose options are all in Spanish. No
> manner of adjusting or resetting her settings will make her calendar
> appear in English.
>
> Where can I look to fix this?

Seems her account preferenses are messed up.

I would backup that account, delete it and recreate it again via sogo-tool.

1) Backup with:
sudo -u sogo sogo-tool backup bkupdir/ ${userID}
2) Check if backup is OK with:
less bkupdir/${userID}
3) delete user and her settings, calendars and addressbooks with:
sudo -u sogo sogo-tool remove ${userID}
4) restore user with settings and her calendars and addressbooks:
sudo -u sogo sogo-tool restore -p bkupdir/ ${userID}
sudo -u sogo sogo-tool restore -f ALL bkupdir/ ${userID}

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416