Re: [SOGo] Previous Debian Packages

  • From: Christian Reischl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Previous Debian Packages
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 09:28:31 +0200

Hi,

Debian usually keeps a copy in /var/cache/apt/archives

You have to copy/backup them to somewhere else before you start the update.

Kind regards,
Christian
Christian Reischl

Fraunhofer Institut für
Verfahrenstechnik und Verpackung
Giggenhauser Str. 35
85354 Freising

Tel.: +49 8161 491-704
mailto:
http://www.ivv.fraunhofer.de/

Remi Verchere schrieb:
Hello,

I am using SOGo v2.1.1b, planning to migrate to the last stable release
(2.2.4).

Is something goes wrong after upgrade, I would like to rollback to
2.1.1b release (considering I have a correct backup of the db and
configuration).

So, where can I find 2.1.1b debian packages, or any other previous
debian packages?

Kind Regards,

Rémi