Re: [SOGo] Additional user calendar not shown after TB upgrade

  • From: Charles Marcus < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Additional user calendar not shown after TB upgrade
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 08:39:19 -0400

On 03-06-2014 17:46, Charles Marcus wrote:
On 6/3/2014 2:58 PM, Márcio Merlone < > wrote:
My boss just got its Thunderbird upgraded to 24.5 and then he noticed sogo integrator is not ready for that yet. Then he downgraded back to TB 24.4, installed sogo integrator and he got his calendar back. Happens that he had 2 calendars, and now only one is shown on TB. They are both functional at the web interface, how can I get the other back on TB?
We have Thunderbird 24.5 and Integrator/Connector 24.0.4 with no problems at all...
The problem occurs only when one have two calendars maybe.
All of our usrs have 4 (or more) calendars, some read-only, some full read/write.

Are you on Windows?

Yes.

This already happend about a year ago, he had to export, recreate and import the second calendar. At that time someone said to disable and reenable integrator, but it did not work.

Dunno, we've only been using SOGo for a few months now (and with a few minor exceptions, loving it!)...

Best regards,

Charles