Re: [SOGo] Additional user calendar not shown after TB upgrade

  • From: Márcio Merlone < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Additional user calendar not shown after TB upgrade
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 11:33:24 -0300

Em 04-06-2014 09:39, Charles Marcus escreveu:
Dunno, we've only been using SOGo for a few months now (and with a few minor exceptions, loving it!)...
Despite some bugs once and a while (who don't have them?) I think the SOGo importance on the market is very underestimated, since one can build a full featured Exchange alternative.

IMHO, the problem resides on Mozilla Foundation and TB+LN development, or lack of, and their bugs. Specific lightning versions for specific thunderbird versions, and when something goes wrong (as in my case, both linux and windows), it takes ages to have a proper solution, as happened on the first 2.6.x lightning versions..

Right now, everyone on my net with TB 24.5 and LN 2.6.5 are unable to use calendar.

Regards.

--
Marcio Merlone