Re: [SOGo] Additional user calendar not shown after TB upgrade

  • From: Charles Marcus < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Additional user calendar not shown after TB upgrade
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 11:30:07 -0400

On 6/4/2014 10:33 AM, Márcio Merlone
< >
wrote:
Right now, everyone on my net with TB 24.5 and LN 2.6.5 are unable to use calendar.

Well, as I said, we are using these same versions, and have no problems - well...

Other than this very serious sync bug with read-only address books.

I hope this gets fixed soon - Ludo? Had a chance to look at this yet? It is causing me serious support headaches - I have to un/re-sub our read-only address books at least 5 or 10 times per day now.

Best regards,

Charles