[SOGo] Very big problem with reply with attachment

  • From: Albert Shih < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Very big problem with reply with attachment
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 18:57:52 +0200

Hi all,

I've got one user who have a very big problem with sogo and reply.

When this person answer some email through the sogo webgui and if this
email got a attachment then the response got one or many attachment WITHOUT
any relation with the original mail.

Le me rephrase it...because I can believe it myself...

If the person make a reply to mail No X, the pop-up response (and the mail
send)
containt one or more attachment from mail No Y. The content of the
response is correct.

I don't find any relation between X and Y.

After spend some time I'm sure this problem is not related to the
browser or OS. The documents come from the other mailbox but definitivly
from the server.

I've test more than almost 45 minutes so the bug is real....

Lucky no confidential document is attached this time .....

Please help....

Regards.

JAS

--