Re: [SOGo] Additional user calendar not shown after TB upgrade

  • From: Charles Marcus < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Additional user calendar not shown after TB upgrade
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 15:18:34 -0400

On 6/4/2014 11:30 AM, Charles Marcus
< >
wrote:
Other than this very serious sync bug with read-only address books.

This bug being:

http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2763

I hope this gets fixed soon - Ludo? Had a chance to look at this yet? It is causing me serious support headaches - I have to un/re-sub our read-only address books at least 5 or 10 times per day now.

?

Best regards,

Charles