Re: [SOGo] Additional user calendar not shown after TB upgrade

  • From: Charles Marcus < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Additional user calendar not shown after TB upgrade
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 09:04:02 -0400

On 6/4/2014 3:58 PM, Ludovic Marcotte
< >
wrote:
On 2014-06-04, 11:30 AM, Charles Marcus wrote:
I hope this gets fixed soon - Ludo? Had a chance to look at this yet?
No work has been done on it yet, but a fix should land in ~2 weeks from now.

Awesome news! Any chance it will make it into the next release?

Also, I just reported another possibly related (well, it is a sync) bug:

http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2802

Maybe you could look at it too when working on this one?

Thanks Ludo!

Best regards,

Charles