[SOGo] SOGo guides to Asciidoc

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo guides to Asciidoc
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 13:50:27 -0400

Hello,

We are looking for a "contributor" to convert our three SOGo guides (http://www.sogo.nu/downloads/documentation.html) to Asciidoc.

XSL templates and included files from our PacketFence project (https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/tree/stable/docs) can be reused so the rendered PDF (using FOP, see the README.asciidoc file) looks like the guides we currently have.

We want to keep Asciidoc since we have been using it for years in PacketFence.

We'll purchase about 500 US$ of goods from Amazon or ThinkGeek to the contributor upon completion and approval of the project.

If you are interested, email me directly and privately. First arrived first served!

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca