[SOGo] Can't enable email alarms

  • From: Francis < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Can't enable email alarms
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 15:14:10 -0400

Hello,

I just installed SOGo.  I tried a few years ago but installation was quite complicated and the groupware project stopped.  This time, the installation was very simple using your ubuntu repository.  I'm very impressed after a quick test of sogo.  Congratulations for the good work!

I have a little problem with the email alarms feature.  I activated it in /etc/sogo/sogo.conf:
OCSEMailAlarmsFolderURL = "postgresql://sogo:password@localhost/sogo/sogo_alarms_folder";
SOGoEnableEmailAlarms = YES;

I then restarted sogo deamon.  But, this is not working.  The sogo_alarms_folder table is not created into the database and /usr/sbin/sogo-ealarms-notify says the feature is not enabled:
root@sogoprod:/var/www/html# sudo -u sogo /usr/sbin/sogo-ealarms-notify
2014-06-05 15:08:42.721 sogo-ealarms-notify[16181] EMail alarms are disabled in the SOGo configuration.

Did I miss something?

Thanks!

--
Francis