Re: [SOGo] Integrator Question re: adding prefs to site.js?

  • From: Charles Marcus < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Integrator Question re: adding prefs to site.js?
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 12:52:15 -0400

Well, figured I may as well give it a try, and apparently this does not work.

Ludo? Is it supposed to work?

It would be really nice to be able to do away with the user.js file (that I have to manually keep updated on each users system) and just apply these mods in the site.js file...

On 6/10/2014 6:27 AM, Charles Marcus
< >
wrote:
Anyone? It is a simple/straight forward enough question.

Thanks...

On 6/8/2014 9:47 AM, Charles Marcus
< >
wrote:
Hi all,

My goal is to simply prevent Thunderbird from auto-updating Lightning, while allowing all other extensions to continue to auto-update, and I've figured out how to do this, by simply adding the following pref to the user.js file in each users Thunderbird profile folder:

user_pref("extensions.{e2fda1a4-762b-4020-b5ad-a41df1933103}.update.enabled", false);

My question is - can I simply add this into the site.js file in the Integrator extension as:

user_pref("extensions.{e2fda1a4-762b-4020-b5ad-a41df1933103}.update.enabled", false);

and accomplish the same thing?

Or, would I need to change 'user_pref' to just 'pref' (like the other entries already in there), like this:

pref("extensions.{e2fda1a4-762b-4020-b5ad-a41df1933103}.update.enabled", false);

?

Last - can I push out other config options that I am setting in the user.js file in the same way, thus doing away completely with the user.js file, quickly and easily pushing out pref changes this way?

Thanks!

Charles

Best regards,

Charles