Re: [SOGo] Dovecot shared mailbox dictionary via SOGo

  • From: Ian McMichael < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Dovecot shared mailbox dictionary via SOGo
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 16:07:30 +0100

On 13/06/14 15:58, Alexander Pfeiffer wrote:
There should be no issue with calendars etc. when you are setting up a new server anyway as everything after changing this setting will work again as expected.
SOGo will create new tables in the database with the new UID = mail so if you would revert the setting it would use the old tables from the UID = uid again.

Thanks very much Alex, I'll give that a go.  I've loaded test data into calendar and contacts on my new system as I'm preparing to migrate a bunch of customers, some of whom have an older server build based on OpenLDAP rather than Samba AD.  So, if I wanted to keep this data as a test is there a way?

I've just had a look at the sogo-tool rename function.  Does this do what I need?  When I come to running it for real, is it safe or should I take a backup of each user before running it?

Thanks,

--

Ian McMichael

E-Mail: