Re: [SOGo] Dovecot shared mailbox dictionary via SOGo

  • From: Alexander Pfeiffer < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Dovecot shared mailbox dictionary via SOGo
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 17:39:31 +0200

Hi Michael,

well my setup is also still ldap based but that should not be a problem.
Yes, your existing data for calendars and contacts should remain in the existing tables as SOGo will create new ones (with a part of the domain in the table name) - so if you revert the setting it should be there again. At least thats what i experienced when i did the setup - it kept the old tables under the old names. But i can't give any warranty on this.. :)

I have never used the sogo-tool, sorry. But i am looking forward to your experiences with it on this topic.

Alex