[SOGo] Outlook logon to SOGo/OpenChange/Samba fails

  • From: Anantha Padmanaban Potty < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Outlook logon to SOGo/OpenChange/Samba fails
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 21:11:45 +0530

Hi,

I have been trying to install Samba (4.1.7), OpenChange (2.1-QUADRANT) and SOGo (and SOPE 2.2.5) from sources.

All setup for SOGo is working fine when accessing through web and using Thunderbird/Lightening ...

However, on access using Outlook samba crashes with the exception "Uncaught exception MAPIStoreIOException, reason: 'OCSFolderInfoURL' is not set", though the setting is definitely there in /etc/sogo/sogo.conf!

googling suggests "ln -s ~sogo/GNUstep /root". Tried it but no luck!

Debugging a little using GDB shows that the value of user (sogoUser) is null in the function folderTableURL in OpenChange/MAPIStoreUserContext.m (with a hint to the UserContext ('self' in folderTableURL) not being populated fully?).

I am appending the /etc/samba/smb.conf. Am I doing something wrong with the configuration? Is there any workaround?

thanks in advance.

--- Anantha P K Potty

================ /etc/samba/smb.conf ========================
[global]
        workgroup = OC
        realm = OC.LOCAL
        netbios name = SERVER
        server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl, winbind, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate
        xattr_tdb:file = /var/lib/samba/xattr.tdb
        dcerpc endpoint servers = +epmapper, +mapiproxy
        dcerpc_mapiproxy:server = true
        dcerpc_mapiproxy:ndrdump = true
        dcerpc_mapiproxy:interfaces = exchange_emsmdb, exchange_nsp, exchange_ds_rfr
        interfaces = 192.168.4.11
        bind interfaces _only_ = yes

[netlogon]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/oc.local/scripts
        read _only_ = No

[sysvol]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
        read _only_ = No