[SOGo] Re: iCal reminders

  • From: Francis < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Re: iCal reminders
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 09:15:49 -0400

Hello,

I have a problem with iCal (Calendar.app) reminders.  This application seem to use some unsupported notifications types.

There is two reminders types in iCal: "Message" and "Message with sound."  If the user just select something like "alert 15 minutes before", the reminder type by default is "Message with sound".

With "Message with sound reminders", reminders are not displayed on Web UI and Lightning (no little alarm icon - and no reminder at time) but I see them on my Android device (stock calendar app with caldav-sync connector).

With "Message reminder", reminders are not displayed on Web UI but I see them with Lightning and Android device.

How iCal users are dealing with that?

Is it a bug in SOGo/Lightning or a bug with iCal that is using not standard notifications?

Version tested:
Calendar.app 7.0 (Mavericks)
SOGo 2.2.5
Thunderbird 24.5.0 (Ubuntu 14.04)
Lightning 2.6.5
Android 4.4.3

Hello,

Sorry to bump this... but nobody use iCal and have this problem?

--
Francis