Re: [SOGo] unable to add attachment to any reply, compose new works

  • From: Albert Shih < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] unable to add attachment to any reply, compose new works
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 16:59:33 +0200

Le 16/06/2014 à 16:14:20+0200, Christian Mack a écrit
> Hi Albert Shih
>
> Am 2014-06-13 16:37, schrieb Albert Shih:
> > Le 12/06/2014 à 11:07:47-0400, Francis Lachapelle a écrit
> >>
> >> On Jun 12, 2014, at 10:44 AM, mourik jan heupink
> >> < >

> >> Sure!

> > Well in fact it's not solve everything.
> >
> > I just past to nightlies.
> >
> > As I say, my problem is little more strange.
> >
> > When I reply to a mail with a attachment and if in that answer I attach
> > some document I can send it but the compose windows doesn't close. And the
> > « close » button become desactivated , so the only way to close it is
> > throught firefox/OS close buttom
> >
> > The strange par of this bug is it's not affect every account. I got a
> > other
> > account for test and on this one everything work fine. But me and some
> > collegue we got this bug.
> >

> Do you use InternetExplorer in Compatibility mode?
> If yes, turn off compatibility mode for SOGo.

I find the problem (I just sent a other mail to this mailing list).

The problem (you can try it) appear when you enable « Sort messages by
threads ».

So when the « sort messages by threads » is enable the compose windows
don't close when the first mail has a attachment and the response got a
attachment.

The other same problem is when you forward a message with a attachment and
you forward the message as attachment the windows don't close.

Regards.

JAS

--
Albert SHIH