[SOGo] SOGo with Openchange on a Samba3 domain

  • From: "Donny Brooks" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo with Openchange on a Samba3 domain
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 12:36:18 -0500

We have yet to have migrated to Samba4 or AD proper so we are still using our OpenLDAP and Samba3 domain. However I am wanting to test the Outlook connectivity for possible rollout. Has anyone successfully deployed SOGo+Openchange+Samba4 while still leaving Samba3 in place? Our setup currentlystands as: PDC, mail, webmail/SOGo etc are all separate machines with mail being a secondary domain controller with backup LDAP. Any pointers are very welcome.

--
Donny B.