Re: [SOGo] SOGo with Openchange on a Samba3 domain

  • From: Martin Simovic < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo with Openchange on a Samba3 domain
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:17:48 +0200

On 17 Jun 2014, at 14:52, Donny Brooks < > wrote:

Thank you for that. I am a little confused though. Does Openchange require that all mail reside on it? Couldn't I leave my existing postfix/dovecot in place and just pull from it? At least that is the way I read it before. Maybe I misunderstood.

It should be perfectly possible to have SOGo/Openchange/Samba4 on one server and postfix/dovecto on another one. However it is more complicated setup, which you might not find many guides for, nor many users able to help with.

M.