Re: [SOGo] Dovecot shared mailbox dictionary via SOGo

  • From: Ian McMichael < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Dovecot shared mailbox dictionary via SOGo
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:54:30 +0100

Looks like I spoke too soon when I said everything worked!  It certainly does for mail folders and calendars.  However, the changes I made appear to have broken address books...

Since changing UIDFieldName = mail and running the rename-user, everything appeared to work fine in the SOGo web UI.  In fact, I have loaded a lot of test data into calendars and address books today via the web and all seemed fine.  I then switched over to Thunderbird, installed the Integrator and Connector and calendars work fine.  However, in address books the URL is missing the @example.net (domain) part of the username.  This causes address books to fail to load any content.  If I manually update the properties in Thunderbird to the URL shown in the SOGo web UI (via the domain extension) then the content appears fine.  My question is, where is the Connector plug-in getting this incorrect URL when the user first connects using Thunderbird?  I've had a look around the sogo tables in MySQL but can't see anything obviously wrong...

ActiveSync also works fine for mail and calendar but fails for address book.  No errors are produced but nothing is every sync'd.  I suspect it has the same issue as the Thunderbird Connector and if I could resolve that issue everything would be great.  Any pointers much appreciated....

--

Ian McMichael

E-Mail:
Phone: +44-(0)7703-192837