Re: [SOGo] Dovecot shared mailbox dictionary via SOGo

  • From: Ian McMichael < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Dovecot shared mailbox dictionary via SOGo
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 19:42:11 +0100

On 17 June 2014 17:59, Ludovic Marcotte < > wrote:

Look for .data files in /tmp. If you find any, send some privately.

No, sadly none present.  I suspect it's not actually an ActiveSync issue, which I'm finding very stable and reliable on Android devices here using the current nightlies.   As I said, it also impacts the Thunderbird Integrator.  That generates the wrong URL for my personal address book when installed on a fresh Thunderbird profile.  I suspect the ActiveSync code is reading from the same incorrect configuration entry somewhere, I just can't find it!  Can you help me with any shortcuts to how/where the URL for the personal address book of each user is generated or stored?  Failing that I'll start taking the source for the Integrator apart and see if I can work it out...

Thanks,

--

Ian McMichael

E-Mail: