Re: [SOGo] Dovecot shared mailbox dictionary via SOGo

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Dovecot shared mailbox dictionary via SOGo
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 18:24:58 -0400

On 2014-06-17, 2:42 PM, Ian McMichael wrote:
> No, sadly none present. I suspect it's not actually an ActiveSync
> issue, which I'm finding very stable and reliable on Android devices
> here using the current nightlies.
Create a brand new ActiveSync profile on Android and only sync the
address book. While doing so, sniff the traffic using tcpdump on port
20000 from your SOGo server. Send the pcap over privately.
> As I said, it also impacts the Thunderbird Integrator. That
> generates the wrong URL for my personal address book when installed on
> a fresh Thunderbird profile.
How wrong? What is the URL being generated? Show your SOGo Integrator
customizations and your sogo.conf file.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca