Re: [SOGo] Outlook logon to SOGo/OpenChange/Samba fails

  • From: Martin Simovic < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Outlook logon to SOGo/OpenChange/Samba fails
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 15:29:42 +0200

On 17 Jun 2014, at 19:02, Anantha Padmanaban Potty < > wrote:

and yes, I have run openchange_newuser --create USERNAME. Also run the openchange_provision and openchange_provision --openchangedb commands as instructed ...

could something be missing from the openchange_newuser script? could you point me to what can be checked to verify whether the script has *REALLY* done what it is supposed to?

I remember that when installing from source openchange commands had to be run from source directory rather then from install one. E.g if your git checkout was in ~/openchange then you’d run ~/openchange/setup/openchande_newuser —create …. etc. instead from install directory (/usr/local)

BTW, install doc is not great, there are some redundant / incorrect steps in it. I got to working setup combining various docs from sogo.nu, openchage.org and iabsis.com and understanding what is done in each step. My plan was to write a “proper” setup documentation, but did not get a chance yet. :(

Best Regards
Martin.