Re: [SOGo] Outlook logon to SOGo/OpenChange/Samba fails

  • From: Anantha Padmanaban Potty < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Outlook logon to SOGo/OpenChange/Samba fails
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 10:38:55 +0530

Hi,

ran the
<sourcepath>/setup/openchange_provision
<sourcepath>/setup/openchange_provision --openchangedb
<sourcepath>/setup/openchange_newuser --create user1

no luck!!

also, I found no difference between the output of these commands when running from install vs from source.

As I had mentioned in my original post, "sogoUser" is missing at the time the Exception is raised. So the contexts table is not getting populated fully/correctly.

Is there any check which can be run on the tdb/ldb files under /var/lib/samba to get some idea what could be wrong?

regards,

--- Anantha Potty