[SOGo] Address book searches for Asterisk look-up

  • From: Ian McMichael < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Address book searches for Asterisk look-up
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 15:49:00 +0100

I'd like to be able to search a SOGo address book for a given number and return the name(s) associated with it.  This would enable our Asterisk VoIP PBX to look-up the number of incoming calls and display names from the company address book.

We use MySQL for our database and I can see each address book has an "_quick" table associated with it, which contains the name and one (presumably preferred?) telephone number.  This would partially work but ideally I'd be able to search all telephone number fields.

Is there a way to add additional search fields to the address books quick tables?  Alternatively, is there any sort of API (web-based, maybe?) that can be used to programmatically query the data?

Thanks for any suggestions...

--

Ian McMichael

E-Mail:
Phone: +44-(0)7703-192837

  • [SOGo] Address book searches for Asterisk look-up, Ian McMichael, 06/23/2014