Re: Re: [SOGo] Outlook logon to SOGo/OpenChange/Samba fails

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Re: [SOGo] Outlook logon to SOGo/OpenChange/Samba fails
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 00:17:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Solved this issue. Posting here so others can get a solution for this issue
(googling for it did not give me the solution ...)

It seems my kernel did not have support for xattr. Enabled it and viola,
outlook synchronization succeeded.

Not tested completely though, so could hit other roadblocks, but surely this
issue with "OCSFolderInfoURL is not set" is gone.

Thanks & Regards,

--- Anantha Potty