Re: [SOGo] sogo-tool 'lost connection' errors afetr update to SOGo 2.2.5

  • From: Charles Marcus < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sogo-tool 'lost connection' errors afetr update to SOGo 2.2.5
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 15:23:36 -0400

On 6/25/2014 3:13 PM, Ludovic Marcotte
< >
wrote:
On 2014-06-25, 11:58 AM, Charles Marcus wrote:
How many connections does SOGo use for each user, and how are they counted?

2 db connections per sogod processes will be used and most likely not more than 2 for sogo-tool either.

Thanks Ludo - but can you elaborate on what is meant by 'sogod process' above, so I understand how to determine how many I need to allow for?

Is there one sogod process per user+IP? Or maybe per user+IP+resource?

For example, if a user has access to 3 calendars and 3 address books, and they access these from 2 different computers running thunderbird+Integrator+Connector, as well as their phone, do they use 3 sogod process (6 db connections)? Or 18 (36 db connections)? Or something else?

Thanks very much...

Charles