[SOGo] export users calendars

  • From: "Donny Brooks" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] export users calendars
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 16:16:20 -0500

I am trying to export some users calendars for testing. Our director has the largest calendar of all users and he is the main one I am wanting to test. When I try to export to an ics file via the web interface it times out with the following error:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /SOGo/so/username/Calendar/personal.ics/export.

So I searched some and found how to export calendars via command line with:

curl -u username:pass http://sogoserver/SOGo/dav/username/Calendar/personal.ics

but it fails with:

<title>502 Proxy Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Proxy Error</h1>
response from an upstream server.<br />
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at webmail.mdah.state.ms.us Port 443</address>

Is there anything I can adjust to allow the calendar to export properly?

--
Donny B.

  • [SOGo] export users calendars, Donny Brooks, 06/27/2014