[SOGo] Activesync, Outlook updating, and Thunderbird integrator

  • From: Ben Curtis < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Activesync, Outlook updating, and Thunderbird integrator
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 18:25:52 -0400

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out if SOGo is the right system for me. I've downloaded the ZEG appliance, converted it to run in KVM and am up and running. A few questions:

Thunderbird integrator
---------------------------------
I changed the IP address on the server, and when I try to regenerate the integrator, it never shows up as a link. The error log shows:

==> /var/log/apache2/error.log <==
[Fri Jun 27 18:13:14 2014] [error] [client 192.168.3.70] fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git, referer: http://sogo/clients.shtml

Activesync
----------------
When I try to install activesync support, I get the following errors:

root@sogo:~# apt-get install sogo-activesync
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  libsbjson2.3 libsope-appserver4.9 libsope-core4.9 libsope-gdl1-4.9 libsope-ldap4.9 libsope-mime4.9 libsope-xml4.9 libwbxml2-0 sogo sogo-dbg sogo-openchange
Suggested packages:
  nginx
  libwbxml2-0 sogo-activesync
  libsbjson2.3 libsope-appserver4.9 libsope-core4.9 libsope-gdl1-4.9 libsope-ldap4.9 libsope-mime4.9 libsope-xml4.9 sogo sogo-dbg sogo-openchange
10 upgraded, 2 newly installed, 0 to remove and 110 not upgraded.
Need to get 90.0 kB/12.1 MB of archives.
After this operation, 2,294 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
Err http://inverse.ca/ubuntu/ precise/precise libwbxml2-0 amd64 0.11.2-1.1
  404  Not Found
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?

Any suggestions?

Outlook updating
And lastly, when using Outlook, it seems the only way to get the inbox to update is to hit send/receive. Shouldn't it be automatically updating?

Thanks!
Ben

  • [SOGo] Activesync, Outlook updating, and Thunderbird integrator, Ben Curtis, 06/27/2014