[SOGo] SOGO connector support for additional fields from morefunctionsforaddressbook?

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGO connector support for additional fields from morefunctionsforaddressbook?
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 15:25:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm using the recent Thunderbird version with the
https://nic-nac-project.org/~kaosmos/morecols-en.html extension and the SOGo
connector to sync my addressbook with Owncloud. While the VCF-files in OC
originally contain the additional fields from the AB-extension, these don't
show up anymore in my remote addressbook in Thunderbird.

Are these additional fields not known/synchronised by the SOGo connector or is
this problem related to using Owncloud? If it's an Owncloud issues, does SOGo
server properly handle these extensions?

BR,
Andreas

  • [SOGo] SOGO connector support for additional fields from morefunctionsforaddressbook?, a_kemper, 06/29/2014