[SOGo] SOGO connector support for additional fields from morefunctionsfor addressbook

  • From: Andreas Kemper < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGO connector support for additional fields from morefunctionsfor addressbook
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 08:21:56 +0200

Hi,

I'm using the recent Thunderbird version with the
https://nic-nac-project.org/~kaosmos/morecols-en.html extension and the SOGo connector to sync my addressbook with Owncloud. While the VCF-files in OC originally contain the additional fields from the AB-extension, these don't show up anymore in my remote addressbook in Thunderbird.

Are these additional fields not known/synchronised by the SOGo connector or is this problem related to using Owncloud? If it's an Owncloud issues, does SOGo server properly handle these extensions?

BR,
Andreas

  • [SOGo] SOGO connector support for additional fields from morefunctionsfor addressbook, Andreas Kemper, 06/30/2014