[SOGo] OpenChange Outlook - From details

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] OpenChange Outlook - From details
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 08:24:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, I have successfully configured SOGo with the OpenChange and it all works
as expected from Outlook. There is one small issue - when a user sends a mail
from Outlook using the Sogo Exchange account all works, but on the recipient
end they see a mail with the 'from field' listed as 'Just the username" for
example a user with Joe Soap as his name but his email account is:

the recipient will see the mail as coming from: joe.

If I send a mail from the sogo interface itself it comes through correctly Joe
Soap on the recipients end, effectively the "display name field" - I'd like to
know where / if I can input this info.