[SOGo] One LDAP branch for authentication, many LDAP branches for addressbook

  • From: Roberto De Oliveira < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] One LDAP branch for authentication, many LDAP branches for addressbook
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 11:31:15 -0430

Hello everybody,
We are using sogo with LDAP authentication and we have designed our DIT with 3 branches with email accounts at the same level: people, aliases (virtual accounts without authentication) and group of distributions (aliases associated to many real accounts). Right now we have issues with at the web interface because sogo sees just people, I don't know if there is a way to specify branch for authentication and branches for address book on SOGoUserSources. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

--
Saludos,
Roberto De Oliveira