RES: [SOGo] Question regarding SOGo scalability

  • From: Rodrigo Mello Mattos Habib Gregori < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: RES: [SOGo] Question regarding SOGo scalability
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 17:35:28 -0300

Title: RES: [SOGo] Question regarding SOGo scalability

Hello Federico,

Thanks for your reply. It will be very useful to us here!

Would you care to share your user base size? How many mailboxes do you have there? And for how long do you have SOGo implemented?

We have hardware resources for doing loading balance (both web, mail and DB).

As for the storage, I was indeed thinking of a centralized solution. Still not sure of which protocol to choose.

Regards,

Rodrigo Habib Gregori

Analista de Tecnologia da Informação - Matrícula 35444

+55 47 3431-3232

Prefeitura Municipal de Joinville

www.joinville.sc.gov.br