Re: [SOGo] One LDAP branch for authentication, many LDAP branches for addressbook

  • From: Charles Marcus < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] One LDAP branch for authentication, many LDAP branches for addressbook
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 12:26:48 -0400

Oh, sorry, missed that you were just referring to the one about the userCert...

and thanks for the reply, you're the only one so far, not sure why the devs are ignoring me. Maybe my pleasant demeanor... ;)

I'm mostly concerned about the failed bind operation, and the fact that there are literally hundreds up to a thousand or more that happen all within a single second...

Like I said, this cannot be good for performance.

On 7/22/2014 11:32 AM, heupink
< >
wrote:
Well, I can tell you that the errors below are considered 'normal'. Appearently we all have them, they have been reported on list, and they are harmless.

For the rest I cannot help you, I'm sorry.