Re: [SOGo] Question regarding SOGo scalability

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Question regarding SOGo scalability
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 16:21:30 -0400

On 2014-07-21, 1:46 PM, Rodrigo Habib Gregori wrote:
> We wonder if SOGo can handle such a user base of this size (actually the
> base
> is going to increase: probably 12.000 mailboxes - at least - in 2 or 3
> years).
Quite easily. At Inverse we support tons of environments with user bases
ranging from 25 mailboxes to more than 1 million. Most of our clients
have about ~25 000 mailboxes.

When configured properly, SOGo will likely never be the bottleneck.
You'll have to make sure subsystems like your IMAP and database server
can sustain the load.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca